Volunteer shifts are available for our annual Chromebook return.
- 9:25am to 12:25pm (six volunteers needed)
- 12:25pm to 2:25pm (three volunteers needed)
- 2:25pm to 3:50pm (six volunteers needed)
- 9:40am to 11:30am (three volunteers needed)
- 12:20pm to 2:20pm (six volunteers needed)
- 2:25pm to 3:50pm (four volunteers needed)
We will need help at varying stations for a successful Chromebook return.
1. Tape and Bag Station - Volunteers ensure 6th and 7th grade students who are returning to Cedar Park for the 2018-2019 school year have placed the red labeling tape on their Chromebook and Chromebook charger with the student's name written on the tape. Volunteers oversee the storage of Chromebook charging cables neatly placed in plastic zipper bags.
2. Cleaning Station - Guide students through the initial cleaning process for their Chromebook. Remind them to wipe screen and keys, remove any stickers and/or graffiti.
3. Evaluation Station - Inspect the Chromebook for damages, help guide students through filling out the damage evaluation form. Direct students with severe Chromebook Damage to Ms. Hitsman.
4. Circulation Desk - Check In - Help Library Staff collect Chromebooks and charging cables from the students. Help Library Staff sort the returned Chromebooks into storage bins alphabetically by last name.