Though our 5K was last September, the PTC is still waiting for the last of our 5K matching dollars to come in, which will ensure that we make our goal of $50,000.
Do you still need to submit your corporate matching? Every dollar helps. If you are unsure the steps to take or need further documentation of your donation, please contact out treasurer Mark Chen. (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Local employers that match employee giving include:
- Columbia Sportswear: 100% match (up to $1000/year) must be requested by employee.
- Energizer Holdings: Paper Forms.
- FEI: 100% match (up to $200 year). Employee must fill out a request and submit to the Matching Funds Coordinator.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union: Paper Forms
- Intel: 100% match (up to $5000/year) and matching funds for volunteer hours. Must be requested by employee.
- John L. Scott
- Mentor Graphics: 100% match
- Motorola: 100% match
- Moss Adams LLP
- Nike: 100% match and matching funds for volunteer hours. Must be requested by employee.
- Portland General Electric
- Regence/Cambia Health Solutions
- Symantec: 100% match, employee must download a form from the company intranet and have the Matching Funds Coordinator verify.
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
Please help your Cedar Park PTC maximize every donation.