It's that time of year again! Fingers crossed for a safe & uneventful winter. Read on for information on Beaverton School District's Inclement Weather procedures.
The District will notify parents via SchoolMessenger with a Non-School Hours Emergency message. Please manage your communication preferences in SchoolMessenger InfoCenter.
For the latest inclement weather information:
- Log on to the District website and a light blue message banner will be posted on the top of the main page with the status of District operations.
- Opt-in for SMS Alerts from SchoolMessenger
- Manage your communication preferences in SchoolMessenger
- Subscribe to Flash Alert for email or text message updates
- Like the Beaverton School District on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
- The Beaverton School District Inclement Weather Policy and transportation snow routes can be found on the Public Safety webpage.
- Subscribe to the District’s RSS Feed