Corporate matching funds are an invaluable resource to help maximize your contribution and in many case, DOUBLE your contribution to CPMS.
While they do not count toward overall dollar amounts for individual 5K prizes, they do help maintain the enriching programs at Cedar Park.
matching funds equal free money
Do you still need to submit your corporate matching? Every dollar helps.
Local employers that match employee giving include:
- Columbia Sportswear: 100% match (up to $1000/year) must be requested by employee.
- Energizer Holdings: Paper Forms.
- FEI: 100% match (up to $200 year). Employee must fill out a request and submit to the Matching Funds Coordinator.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union: Paper Forms
- Intel: 100% match (up to $5000/year) and matching funds for volunteer hours. Must be requested by employee.
- John L. Scott
- Mentor Graphics: 100% match
- Motorola: 100% match
- Moss Adams LLP
- Nike: 100% match and matching funds for volunteer hours. Must be requested by employee.
- Portland General Electric
- Regence/Cambia Health Solutions
- Symantec: 100% match, employee must download a form from the company intranet and have the Matching Funds Coordinator verify.
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
Please help your Cedar Park PTC maximize every donation. Please contact your employer for their matching funds policy or search for them in the box below.