CEDAR PARK 5K
Cedar Park PTC's Only major fundraiser
The annual Cedar Park Middle School 5K is a school-wide fall event that promotes fun and fitness, while raising funds for the incredible programs and events provided by the PTC. This year's event is scheduled for 9/29/17.
Students will solicit pledges/donations, then run, jog, or walk their way to the finish line. The money raised supports programs that directly enrich students' education and impact their positive student experience.
How does it work?
On the day of the event, each class will run, jog, or walk a 5K around CPMS. Each student will be issued a different color bracelet for each leg of the race that they complete as a record of participation.
Donations can be collected in two different ways:
- ONLINE– Build a quick, simple, & secure online fundraising page. Please note: Each fundraising page requires a unique email address, so if you are creating a page for more than one child, multiple emails are required.
- ENVELOPE– Place cash or checks into the pledge envelope provided. Students solicit donations and then collect money.
The 2017 Cedar Park 5K has the following incentive schedule:
- Two Blazer Tickets (9/8/17). Each student who has created an online fundraising page is automatically entered.
- Top Golf Entertainment Package (9/15/17). Each unique donor that a student has on their fundraising page will earn them one entry. The more donors you have– the more chances to win.
- Two Timbers Tickets (9/22/17). Every $50 raised through a student's fundraising page will earn them one entry to win.
- School-wide Ice Cream Party– if fundraising goal of $50k is met.
- Class Party– to top-earning team from each grade.
- Top Earner Individual prize– to students who raise the most money from each grade.
- Fastest Time– individual prize for top boy and girl in each grade.
Corporate matching funds are an invaluable resource to help maximize your contribution. While they do not count toward overall dollar amounts for individual prizes, they do help maintain the enriching programs at CPMS. Please contact your employer for their matching funds policy.
OTHER HELPFUL INFO
Erin Hire & Torey Muhs (firstname.lastname@example.org)